Giant Woman Music Box Cover
originally written by rebeccasugar
arranged by fawntron
Tolkien read-along: Book II Chapter II ‘The Council of Elrond’
'This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise from their quiet fields to shake the towers and councils of the Great.'
Pacific Rim: Gag Reel vs. Movie 1/?
Post with 1 note
what the FUCK am i still doing up i slept 4 hours last night and i have my FIRST ROUND OF AUDITIONS AT 9H30 TOMORROW/TODAY and i am FLIPPING OUT GOOD NIGHT GOOD DAY UPDATE TO COME LATER!!!
What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished.
The night was windless, the snow drifting straight down out of a cold black sky, yet the leaves of the heart tree were rustling his name. “Theon,” they seemed to whisper, “Theon.” The old gods, he thought. They know me. They know my name. I was Theon of House Greyjoy. I was a ward of Eddard Stark, a friend and brother to his children. “Please.” He fell to his knees. “A sword, that’s all I ask. Let me die as Theon, not as Reek.” Tears trickled down his cheeks, impossibly warm. “I was ironborn. A son … a son of Pyke, of the islands.”
Brienne and Jaime, Game of Thrones, Season Four.
Jack/Elsa You are not alone.~︶⌣︶✿
.The Lord of the Rings Meme 20. most lamented death: haldir
"I bring word from Lord Elrond of Rivendell. An Alliance once existed between Elves and Men. Long ago we fought and died together. We come to honor that allegiance”
tomorrow i’m going to swim out into the bay and i’m not coming back. i know the enormity of this, but i’m asking you to let me swim.
Page 2 of 701